Do you want to get out of the stereotypical therapeutic setting? Can you create a fun and safe therapeutic environment? Do you have a heart for changing the lives of children and families? If this describes you, there’s a good chance you belong at UTBS!
Utah Behavior Services always has, and always will, exist for the critically important purpose of strengthening families. While we have established ourselves as the premier provider of treatment for Autism, we also continue to be Utah’s experts in handling challenging behavior in children and adolescents of all ages, regardless of the diagnoses that exist. Our core mission is to help create happy, successful and productive members of society. We do this in a safe and fun environment where kids and families thrive.
At times, we have clients that pull hair, kick, and bite. If you want to sit in an office from 9-5 with a receptionist managing your schedule, this is NOT a position for you. To thrive at UTBS, you must have a passion for adapting on the spot, creative problem solving, and collaborating with team members. We need someone who is willing to play on the floor with kids, meet with families in their homes and in the community.
- Active License and ability to practice in Utah
- (includes LCSW, LMFT, CMHC)
- (includes: LBA, BCBA, LaBA, or BCaBA).
- Candidates that are within 6 months of obtaining their independent licensure are also encouraged to apply.
- If you feel passionate that you are the perfect candidate and this is the right place for you, but only have a CSW, MFT, or ACMHC, please apply.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality about the clients, families, staff, and any other protected health information (PHI) in accordance with HIPAA.
- Ability to pass a Background Check.
- Current driver’s license.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Strengthening families through clinical competence, evidence-based practices, and implementing ongoing supervision and training for staff and/or family members.
- Demonstrating resilience in caseload management by fulfilling contractual obligations, utilizing funding contracts, and maximizing capacity and efficiency standards.
- Producing timely documentation and submission of notes, behavior intervention plans, and treatment plans.
- Displaying a commitment to excellence and professionalism, abiding by one’s clinical code of ethics, and understanding and implementing UTBS policies and procedures.
- Working as a team by promoting collaboration, critical thinking, building morale, and cultivating optimism and positivity in the workplace.
- We are a family business that was founded in 2008
- We have over 500 employees who served more than 2,000 clients in 2020
- Over 75% of our professional team started as Behavior Technicians
- UTBS was recognized as the Business Group of the Year by the Autism Law Summit
- Proud member of CASP (National Council of Autism Service Providers)
- Founding member of the Coalition of Utah Autism Service Providers
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- 401K With employer match
- Paid CEU’s
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Health & Wellness Program (Medical, Mental Health, and Gym).
- Internship Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Professional Development and Training Opportunities
- Peer Review Committee
See what our company culture is like on Facebook & Instagram