Step Up & Step In
Do you want to experience daily wins that make others’ lives better? Are you creative, coachable, and able to take initiative when the “fit hits the shan?” Do you love problem solving and collaborating with teams? If you answered “Heck, yes!” then keep reading.
Utah Behavior Services is Utah’s premier behavioral healthcare provider, dedicated to creating successful children, and developing strong families through high-quality evidence based behavioral healthcare. We serve Utah families from Brigham City to St. George, and everywhere in between. We are serious about our work of providing hope and evidence-based solutions for those in crisis.
This position is NOT for someone who is simply looking for a paycheck or a babysitting job. We’re looking for a role model who thrives on connection with others and is passionate about inspiring hope and resiliency in the therapeutic environment and workplace. This is a place for someone who has high levels of patience, empathy & compassion. We need an ambitious, optimistic team member who is eager to learn and can problem solve the hell out of anything.
What winning looks Like:
- Strengthening families through demonstrating clinical competency in evidence based approaches. (Don’t worry we’ll train you.)
- Striving for excellence by presenting yourself as a polished professional. (Yes, we have a dress code and you have to be on time.)
- Striving to work as a team through cultivating optimism, building morale, and promoting open communication. (No drama! Ain’t nobody got time for that.)
Behavior Technician Requirements:
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- 18 years or older
- Ability to pass a Background Check
- Current driver’s license
- Ability to maintain confidentiality about the clients, families, staff, and any other protected health information (PHI) in accordance with HIPAA.
- Minimum of 21 hours per week required.
About the Company:
- We are a family business that was founded in 2008
- We have over 500 employees who served more than 2,000 clients in 2020
- Over 75% of our professional team started as Behavior Technicians
- UTBS was recognized as the Business Group of the Year by the Autism Law Summit
- Proud member of CASP (National Council of Autism Service Providers)
- Founding member of the Coalition of Utah Autism Service Providers
Perks and Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Training (National Certification)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Health & Wellness Program
- Internship Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.